Thursday, November 19, 2009

Board Applauds Roland Temple's Service

At the end of the Board of Directors meeting, Chair Joe Hayden announced that NFRC Board Member Roland Temple of AZS Consulting is retiring. Hayden thanked Temple, the winner of NFRC's first NFRC Member of the Year award in 2008, for his years of dedication and service to NFRC and lamented that he can’t be replaced.

Roland asked us to share his favorite NFRC memory with everyone:

To All –

It has been a great blessing and pleasure in my life to have spent 20 years with NFRC. I know that I have not been associated with all of you for that long but “you all” are a part of my NFRC history. My prayers and best wishes are for your continued success. I love you all and will miss you. It is a difficult thing to pick one “adventure” as a favorite memory. However I still think that stepping out on our own was the best “adventure” of my NFRC involvement. As a result of this we have a great management team/staff. Keep up the good work.

God Bless You,
Roland

Good luck, Roland!

No comments:

Post a Comment