The National Fenestration Rating Council's (NFRC) CEO, Jim Benney, announced the results of the Board of Directions election for the 2012 term during this afternoon's opening session.
Each of the following members has been elected to a three-year term:
- Steve Strawn, JELD-WEN. Fenestration Industry Category (Specified). This seat is specifically for a manufacturer who sells the majority of its fenestration products or systems for use in residential construction.
- Jim Larsen, Cardinal Glass Industries. Fenestration Industry Category (Unspecified).
- Neal Humphrey. Alliance to Save Energy (ASE). General Interest Category (Specified). This seat is specifically for a not-for-profit institution of research or higher education.
- Nelson Pena. California Energy Commission (CEC). General Interest Category (Specified). This seat is specifically for a representative of a state or local government energy or building code office.
- Tony Rygg. William Rygg Consultant. General Interest Category (Unspecified)
“I have every confidence these Directors will bring the kind of innovation and creativity NFRC needs to improve its existing programs, making them even more accessible to a wider variety of stakeholders,” said NFRC’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Jim Benney. “We all stand to benefit from their dedication and expertise.”